Our machine is PAIN FREE, does not irritate the skin like other machines and comes with a Cool compression handle AND we use effective cooling gel for fast relief and to ensure a painless procedure.
There is a charge $50 if client requires shaving.
Please be clean and shaven before attending to your appointments.
ONLY 3 Sessions are required to start killing hair roots.
Referral clients are compensated with a 10% discount on their service when they come back.
All payments are accepted prior to service.
At-lease 48-hour notice is required for appointment cancelations.
There is a $25 fee if client cancels in less than 48 hours.
There is a charge $50 on the next appointment if client cancels in less than 24 hours or cancels appointment the day of.
It is the law to charge taxes on all services and we provide receipts.
We offer consultations, it is a flat rate and non negotiable charge of $50 charge. This is to do all the necessary paper work as well as to answer any questions client may have, we put aside 20 minutes just for every new client to make sure you are comfortable with your technician and your service. This is a one time fee ONLY, that you pay at the beginning of your appointment!
We kindly advise that you read the website requirements before you come in for a consultation or service.
We appreciate your time, do stop by for an appointment, we would love to have you in.
We accept credit, debit or cash.
We required payments in 2 instalments.
First and last payment required at the first appointment.
At your second appointment you will be required to pay off the rest of the balance owed for the remaining sessions.
$199&up FULL BODY LASER HAIR REMOVAL
$79 Legs Full or Arms full
$99 Full legs and Brazilian
This is the price per session
Free Amall Area with any Small Area OR TWO Free Small Areas with any Medium or Large Area Purchase!
THIS INCLUDES FULL BRAZILIAN, FULL FACE AND FULL BODY.
FULL FACE $55 OR $19 Each
Areola, Cheeks, Chin, Ears, Fingers, Nose, Sideburns, Toes, Upper lip, Lower lip
$29 - Neck front, Neck Back, Shoulders, Stomach Line, Underarms, abdomen, Inner thighs, Feet, Hands, Knees, Bikini line, Ex-tended bikini (two different areas, cannot be counted as one)
$49 Legs Lower, Legs Upper, Stomach,Lower back, Upper back, Brazilian, Shoulders, Chest, Lower legs, Upper legs, Lower Arms, Upper Arms, Back Lower, Back Upper, Chest, lower stomach
Diode laser hair removal 808 System, use special laser with long Pulse-Width 808nm, can penetrate to hair follicle. Using selective light absorption theory, laser can be preferentially absorbed by the melanin of the hair and then heating the hair shaft and hair follicle, moreover to destroy the hair follicle and oxygen organization around hair follicle. When laser outputs, system with special cooling technology, cool the skin and protect skin from being hurt and reach a very safe and comfortable treatment!
In the crowded field of energy-based hair removal systems, EOS-PLUS PARTNER stands out of the competition by offering cutting edge technology for effective fast and viryually painless treatments.
■ Exclusive Patent Cooler Handle
Before and after treatment, cooler partner handle could be applied. Temperature could be adjusted on a handle. This handle can bring you new hair removal experience, easing the pain, enhancing the effect.
■ Perfect Results:
3 wavelength (755/808/1064nm) are suitable for all types of hair color and texture.
Alexandrite Laser(755nm wavelength): the golden standard for light-colored and thin hair, such as the eyebrows and upper lip.
Speed Laser(808nm wavelength): the classic wavelength in laser hair removal. It's deep penetration, high average power and a high repetition rate make treatment very fast. Also, the 808nm has a moderate melanin absorption level, making it safe for darker skin types, making it ideal for treating the arms, legs, cheeks, and beard.
Yag Laser(1064nm wavelength): a focused solution for darker skin types.
■ Long Lifespan & Safety:
We utilize superior laser generator imported from the USA to ensure remarkable performance, even under high-intensity use at a variety of harsh working conditions. In addition, Medical CE and ISO13485 approved, quality is as solid as rock.
■ Virtually Painless Treatment:
Sapphire temperature cools down -5°C, comfortable to the whole treatment.
Pre- & Post- Instructions Pre-Care:
• The following conditions which are CONTRAINDICATIONS to laser hair removal: history of melanoma, raised moles, suspicious lesions, keloid scar formation, healing problems, active infections, open lesions, hives, herpetic lesions, cold sores, tattoos or permanent make-up in area of treatment, recent use of Accutane, tetracycline, or St. John’s wort in the last year, autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, Scleroderma, Vitiligo, pregnancy, trying to get pregnant, or nursing.
• Do not pluck, wax, use a depilatory, or undergo electrolysis in the areas to be treated for at least 6 weeks. Shaving is okay. Please come in cleanly shaven in the area to be treated.
• Do not tan or use self tanner in areas to be treated for 4 weeks prior.
• Avoid any irritant chemical, soaps, lotions to area for the week prior. Post-Care:
• Some redness and swelling is normal and may feel similar to a sun burn. This should resolve in a few days to a week. Some people may react more and have redness up to a month or longer. Notify your Skin and the technician if it persists longer than a few days.
• During the next week, you may develop a fine crust/rug-burned appearance especially where many dark hairs were treated. Hairs will begin to shed (DO NOT PICK AT THEM). This may last for several weeks.
• Small blisters may occur. Keep area clean. Notify the technician if this happens.
• Avene Cicalfate may be used
• You may apply cool compresses/ice for 15 minutes/hour for comfort.
• Gently clean the area twice daily with mild soap. Aloe gel can also be used.
• Avoid irritants (glycolics, acid, retinoids, etc.) until all redness/swelling resolves.
• Moisturizers may be used if they do not sting when applied.
• Apply medical grade sun block (with zinc oxide) for at least six weeks if not for your lifetime!
• Shaving should be avoided until comfortable. Begin with light shaving.
• Avoid strenuous exercise for the day as sweating may sting.
• Make-up may be used as long as skin is not broken or irritated. Notify the technician if you have any questions, concerns, problems. I understand the above instructions. I understand the risks and signs of side effects and complications such as severe redness, swelling, blistering, burns, ulcers, pain, or signs of infection and I will call the office and the technician immediately if I have any questions or concerns.
1. What is EOS-ICE Plus Partner? EOS-ICE Plus Partner is the latest generation of EOS-ICE laser hair removal system. It is the most complete and effective laser hair removal system available today. EOS-ICE Plus Partner system combines 3 laser wavelengths into a single innovative handpiece, simultaneously targeting different tissue depths as well as anatomical structures within the hair follicle.
2. How is EOS-ICE Plus Partner different from other laser hair removal systems? EOS-ICE is an advanced hair removal platform that incorporates multiple laser wavelengths and technologies. It offers power and versatility that allows you to treat the widest range of patients and hair types all year round.
3. Is hair removal with EOS-ICE Plus Partner really painless? EOS-ICE Plus Partner uses SHR method with, which is the only clinically proven method of laser hair removal that is virtually painless. The unique heating and energy delivery method effectively damages the hair follicle while preventing injury and pain to the surrounding tissue. At the same time, integrated ICE-COOLING tech cools the skin surface, preventing superficial burns and the sensation of pain.
4. Why EOS-ICE Plus Partner system come with a Cooler Partner handpiece? The system comes with a cooler partner handle which is used before treatment to numb skin for reduce pain during treatment, it is also can be used after the treatment to relieve the redness or swelling Cooler Partner handle can also be used for relieving redness or swelling after CO2 laser, Q-switch laser, IPL, VPL, BBL treatment, etc. It is a good partner for such kind of thermal treatments.
5. Does EOS-ICE Plus Partner system have skin contact cooling? Yes, the system has -5°C skin contact cooling system built in laser handpiece, which ensure patients’ comfort during treatment.
6. Is hair removal with EOS-ICE Plus Partner safe? Absolutely. EOS-ICE’s SHR method has been proven in multiple clinical studies as the safest method of laser hair removal for all skin types. With SHR, hair follicles are damaged not by a single pulse of high energy which can injure the skin, but by repetitive short energy pulses. These pulses produce heat build-up which gradually raises the temperature of the dermis to the level needed for preventing hair growth, while minimizing the risk of burns.
7. Are EOS-ICE Plus Partner treatments performed only by physicians or can they be performed by clinical/spa staff? Treatments with EOS-ICE Plus Partner are easily delegated to clinical/spa staff. The EOS-ICE Plus Partner system is simple to operate featuring a user-friendly interface. Treatments are clean and quick with no disposables.
8. How long are treatment sessions with EOS-ICE Plus Partner? While EOS-ICE Plus Partner offers the fastest laser hair removal solution available today, the duration of treatment can vary depending on the patient’s skin color, hair type and the area being treated. Treatment time can range from a few seconds for a small area such as above the upper lip, to 8 minutes for the entire back.
9. How many treatments do patients typically need in order to see results? Depending on the patient’s skin type, hair type and treated area, results are typically seen following 3 to 6 treatment sessions.