3-day course, Kit will be used for the 2nd and 3rd day, 1 live model for the last day
· Feathering and shading Techniques
· Skin Structure
· Color Theory/Fitzpatrick Scale
· Tools, Pigments, Needles
· How to make Corrections
· Blood- Borne Pathogens/Diseases
· Hair Stroke Tattoo Technique and Shading (Step by Step)
· How to market Microblading
· Sterilization and Sanitation
· Health Disclosure of customer
· Consent and Affidavit for Microblading
Social media marketing advice will be provided.
Microblading practice skins, wipes, gloves, face masks will be provided for the students. Handbooks will be provided.
Microblading Kit 1. Microblading Blades- #7, #14, #18 U-Shape, #12 (4 of each blade in each kit) 2. Numbing Cream (Alera Skin Care) ZENSA (1 in each kit) 3. 3 Microblading pigment (Dark Brown, Dark Ash Brown, Taupe) 1 of each pigment in each kit 4. Microbrushes (100 each) 5. Brow Stencils (1 set per kit) 6. Pigment rings (100 rings per kit) 7. Measuring Calipers (1 per kit) 8. Brow shaping pencil (1 per kit) 9. Face masks (3 per kit) 10. Barrier Film for numbing cream 11. Magic Eraser 12. Caboodles kit